Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SgtDuty

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
MobileMe's system of sending photos from an iPhone feels so unpolished. After you set it up which requires you to add the upload from e-mail feature to each album, then you "Send to MobileMe". Right about now I am wondering why I had to add that setting to my albums, then get prompted to a nice clean interface to select my album. Then, mail pops up and you send an e-mail, with the photo attached. This needs work.

McFly68

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2008
Germany
I would be happy to see the "Send to MobileMe"-Button. I set up a gallery in MobileMe with "upload from e-mail" feature but i don't have this option on my iPhone :mad:

...... and yes, i´ve updated to 2.0 :rolleyes:

slffl

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
I would be happy if it worked. When I click on Send to Mobileme it says I don't have any albums enabled for email upload even though I do.

naftalim

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Not sure if my issue is the same. I took a screenshot with the iPhone and then tried to mail it, got an error and it put it in the Outbox. Am I missing something, do I need to set something else up to allow photos to be emailed from the iPhone?

Thanks

Zeos

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2008
Here's how to make it work (partially)...

You need to create the Album from within the MobileMe gallery itself. If you create it in iPhoto, you cannot seem to upload photos from your iPhone. Be sure to click allow upload/download/email.

It hasn't shown up in my iPhoto gallery list, however. Hopefully it will eventually sync up.

I would be happy if it worked. When I click on Send to Mobileme it says I don't have any albums enabled for email upload even though I do.

AboveTheChaos

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2008
You need to create the Album from within the MobileMe gallery itself. If you create it in iPhoto, you cannot seem to upload photos from your iPhone. Be sure to click allow upload/download/email.

It hasn't shown up in my iPhoto gallery list, however. Hopefully it will eventually sync up.

Hey thanks for this. I couldn't get it to work (trying iPhoto) and your way worked. Also, mine did show up almost instantly. Good luck!

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
I dont get why they just dont skip the email and send screen.

Hit mobile me, what gallery and send. Why do we need to see it sending as an email, just makes it feel cheese ball

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.