Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shakir

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
apple support says that customers are entitled to a battery change under the warranty if the capacity drops to 50%. seeing how i can't check the battery capacity, this statement is really vague. am i missing something? is there any 3rd party software that can check my ipod's battery capacity(or hopefully an application from the app store)

oh, out of topic, do you think certain applications will drop in price as time passes by similar to games on consoles? or will the demand be so constant that that'll never happen?

orpheusmyth

macrumors member
May 10, 2008
apple support says that customers are entitled to a battery change under the warranty if the capacity drops to 50%. seeing how i can't check the battery capacity, this statement is really vague. am i missing something? is there any 3rd party software that can check my ipod's battery capacity(or hopefully an application from the app store)

oh, out of topic, do you think certain applications will drop in price as time passes by similar to games on consoles? or will the demand be so constant that that'll never happen?

But is that just for the US?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.