Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Hello,
I'm having issues with me.com I can log in, and everything but I keep getting this message.

Mail Error
Mail is unable to communicate with the MobileMe servers. Check your network connection and reload Mail.

I am using a current copy of Firefox Version 3.0 on a Windows XP Maching (work). Any idea what's going on MobileMe is mobilesucking so far.

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
That blows. I'm having a similar issue with the mail on me.com nothing shows up. It used to just spin loading forever, now nothing hehe. I can access the other areas fine though.

It's really frustrating, and Apple is being silent.

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
yeah, the push to my iPhone seems to be working ok but mail on me.com can be buggy. I've been getting some duplicate emails too

scottcorgan

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
I am getting the blank screen as well in the mail section on my PC, but when i use my iMac, it shows up fine in both safari and firefox. Anyone know why?

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
I just notice that instead of it timing out it starts giving that stupid error and then I have to reload the web page

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.