Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jakfrost

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2008
Ontario Canada
I spent a fair amount of time researching the best photos taken over the last few years of our gardens and compiled a nice little slide show, including some Sarah Brightman audio...and am super pleased with the result.

Now the rub, i.e. question. I have tried to find a way to burn the end result to a DVD in order to send it to my wife's mom in Sweden, and so have been fiddling around with iDVD, with out much success. I see I can 'create' a slide show in iDVD but it seems impossible to 'import' the one I made in iPhoto. iPhoto give you the selection 'send to iDVD' under the 'Share' menu, but I can't find it in iDVD. Where does it go when you export an iPhoto Slide Show to iDVD? Anyone know?

Is there another way to make an exact copy of my lovely production on a DVD? It doesn't have to be PAL, or even NTSC...Dvix would be OK too...as long as someone in Sweden can play it on their computer, (PC).

Jim W.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.