Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hellodon

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2006
I got "Sketches" which is pretty cool....drawing anything decent with your finger is difficult though.

Anyone have this one to compare it to either of those? I'm wondering how it compares....

touchyphone

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2008
ID2 is okay, Sketches i where it is at...I bought ID2 and Sketches, 2.99 wasnt a big deal to waste and wanted to test it, and Sketches kills it, go with sketches....I will use ID2 when my Sketches breaks(lol)....

Lint Labs

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
....drawing anything decent with your finger is difficult though.

That's why No.2 gives you a virtual pencil to draw with. That way you can see exactly where the line starts, and see what you're doing while you draw (instead of covering up the line with your finger tip). No.2 has more of a learning curve than the others, but it's the only way to do accurate, detailed drawing. Doesn't do color yet, but we'll have some more features soon (as I'm sure the others will too!).

At the moment, you might want two or three drawing apps to have all your bases covered.

Don't want to hijack the thread. Visit our website if you have any questions before you buy.

-Chad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.