Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tchaap

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Anyone out there have a LowePro Computrekker AW and a 15" MBP?

Just wondering if the MBP fits in the laptop compartment or not? There is a Computrekker plus that is for a 17" laptop but I don't really want the bigger size. I want the smallest that will still fit my 15" MBP.

Thanks,

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA

Just wondering if the MBP fits in the laptop compartment or not? There is a Computrekker plus that is for a 17" laptop but I don't really want the bigger size. I want the smallest that will still fit my 15" MBP.

Thanks,

I've had the Computrekker AW for years. It's an excellent bag...very rugged, very durable. It fits my MBP perfectly.

It truly is a weatherproof bag. I've had the thing on my back in raging blizzards on snowmobiles in Montana and in 3 foot seas in a Zodiac in the Caribbean.

tchaap

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
HMac-
Thanks for the reply. Just the information I need.

Cheers

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA
Wow, this pack looks great! I kind of wish it had an exterior water bottle pocket though.

It does...

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Bottle-Bag,1912,43.htm

18-1912-IMG1_LRG.jpeg

jlanuez

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
USA

Thanks,

My 17" MBP fit in the 15" bag (without the LowePro sleeve!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.