Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tedhogan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
It was working fine, but now it errors out when trying to read my calendars off of the server.

So much for using the web interface for push instead of the desktop.

Quote from fanboi = "Who needs the desktop apps anyway"

Hmpf. Right.

Ted
:rolleyes:

tedhogan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
It's working again. It seems a great deal more responsive now. Here's hoping that things continue to improve! :)

albeli

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2008
Here
I just now got this error message:

Calendar Error
MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support.

I'm also having errors when I try to reply to emails through the web server. I can reply through my iPhone last time I checked about half an hour ago.

This is really annoying.

tedhogan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
That's very strange. I was getting the same error earlier. But, it's working better than ever now.

I haven't used the email much because I had given up on .mac being worth it and just used gmail. I was going to switch to the MM address, but not after I found out Yahoo groups won't accept it (ugh). I like the .me better than .mac, so I don't want to use the old one...

Regards,
Ted

I just now got this error message:

Calendar Error
MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support.

I'm also having errors when I try to reply to emails through the web server. I can reply through my iPhone last time I checked about half an hour ago.

This is really annoying.

macrumorsmick

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
Same problem here

Everytime I have tried to access Calendar on MM I get the same error message too:

"MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support."

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mick

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Everytime I have tried to access Calendar on MM I get the same error message too:

"MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support."

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mick

Here's what I did.......Hit escape (or mac equivalent?) then click the +button bottom left corner and click add new calendar group.
Close browser, relaunch browser and navigate to MM website. It should now have removed the error and show your calendar. It is now safe to delete that newly created calendar group.

Hope this helps.

Neil.

albeli

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2008
Here
I'm still having major problems with the calendar. I can only add stuff via the iPhone. I have a ton of work stuff coming up, and I don't want to have to check my calendar on my phone all the time. It runs down my battery and I won't be able to pull my phone out in class all the time (there's a ban on phones during class time in my school district, and the students will cry no fair).

tedhogan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
I'm sorry that I can't give you any good advice. My calendar just started working on it's own and continues to do so.

I hope they iron out these bugs.

Regards,
Ted

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
Here's what I did.......Hit escape (or mac equivalent?) then click the +button bottom left corner and click add new calendar group.
Close browser, relaunch browser and navigate to MM website. It should now have removed the error and show your calendar. It is now safe to delete that newly created calendar group.

Hope this helps.

Neil.

This worked for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.