Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dippo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Like others, I have been waiting for my iPhone Developer Enrollment to be approved for some time now.

I decided today to create a personal account as well for some free apps that I was creating, and Apple instantly approved me! My business account is still being processed, but I can already upload apps with my personal account...

:confused::confused::confused:

kshep

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
Upgrade to Business

It is possible to call ADC and have them switch your account over to a business account from personal. That is what I did about a month ago. They will ask you to send them your articles of incorporation or other information proving that you are a business in order to do this.

Enuratique

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Like others, I have been waiting for my iPhone Developer Enrollment to be approved for some time now.

I decided today to create a personal account as well for some free apps that I was creating, and Apple instantly approved me! My business account is still being processed, but I can already upload apps with my personal account...

:confused::confused::confused:

After the weekend, Apple opened up the floodgates to their Developer Program, so don't make any correlations here. Just about everyone who had signed up but hadn't gotten accepted before the iPhone's launch were mass accepted this weekend, myself included.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.