PDA

View Full Version : any idea on when new nanos are coming and what will be new?

oftheheavens
Jul 15, 2008, 12:40 AM
like the title says, i need a new ipod for the car. my 2gb just isnt cutting it anymore. I have enough points on my Credit card to get a new ipod nano but i see that the buyers guide says to hold off. what would be different about the new ones? just more space right? so if i wait i could get a 16gb for the price of a 8gb? when is the new one supposed to be coming out? anyone have any idea?

mark10197
Jul 15, 2008, 12:53 AM
I would buy a new nano now. I don't think apple will upgrade the amount of storage in the nano's above 8gb because If they had 16gb nanos, people will most likely buy the 16gb nano instead of the the 8gb touch. I think apple wants you to buy the touch. ; )

mark10197
Jul 15, 2008, 12:53 AM
I would buy a new nano now. I don't think apple will upgrade the amount of storage in the nano's above 8gb because If they had 16gb nanos, people will most likely buy the 16gb nano instead of the the 8gb touch. I think apple wants you to buy the touch. ; )

iCantwait
Jul 15, 2008, 02:07 AM
hold off untill September, thee 8gb touch should be dropped but don't hold out to a sixteen gig nano, I'd not say it a cert.
September is ipod month