Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

megahertz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
My iPod is nicely covered with a Belkin Black Leather Folio and a Mirror Screen Protector!

How about you?

...or is it naked?

ervabu

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
I picked up a DLO Jam Jacket the other day. It's all rubbery and great for people like me who drop things. Link below says iPhone but fits perfectly for the touch. I'm very satisfied.

When looking for features, I wanted one that would allow full access to the docking port. I don't have a dock yet, but based on the design, I don't see much of a compatibility problem.

http://www.dlo.com/Products/jjcord_iPhone_Prod.tpl

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2008
I have several. Two sylicone cases, one clear and one black from eforcity.com. A Griffin flip case form Target. A Griffin clear plastic case from Target, and a brown leather Belkin slip case, also from Target.

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
I have a leather case I got off ebay. Its very much like the case I have for my palm (which I have retired as my touch is now my PDA) it has room to carry a couple of credit cards

joe16

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2008
invisibleSHIELD

invisibleSHIELD works great for me. but in the end, i think it's the peace of mind that matters most.

2late2be

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
i have one that covers all the body of my precious ipod touch, for when i have to take it out with me, almost never, i have a clear case, and now i have the INVISIBLEshield, i wanted to put it back in the clear case but it didn't fit with the shield on..:(

shakir

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2007
i picked up DLO jam jacket cause i couldn't find the incase silicon cover in my country. honestly, i can't see myself without the earphone holder from the jam jacket after months of usage. though the DLO silicon cover is a bit loose.

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
2 cases:

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

fake1009

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2008
griffin iclear plus the screen protector. BTW the front of the iclear scratches as easily as the metal back of the ipod touch!

mekopolis

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
dlo hipcase

I originally had a griffin, but the magnets in it kept reseting my touch, so i returned it

Love the DLo

psg0

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2008
I'm using a black Incase Slider Case with a Power Support anti-glare film on front and back. I'm pretty happy with the setup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.