PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone that my Husband has told me about.

MrsBacktothemac
May 17, 2002, 09:44 PM
Just wanted to take a minute and say hello to everyone. All my husband does is spend time with you guys, so I figured if you can't beat them join them ;)

I look forward to getting to know you all as my hubby has.

Talk to you soon.
T

Beej
May 17, 2002, 09:49 PM
Welcome! Please don't hold it against me if I make lots of jokes about having a husband & wife team patroling these boards. You guys have opened up a whole new world of jokes I can now use! :D

Seriously though, welcome. I hope you bring as much wisdom and fun to these boards as your hubby has.

No, really, that's not a joke... :p

Mr. Anderson
May 17, 2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by MrsBacktothemac

Welcome to the site, its quite a place, as I'm sure your husband has said. I think its great you actually got registered as a member, I know my wife wouldn't do it, she's not much of a Mac person to begin with. But I'm working on her.

So are you here to make sure you husband behaves?:D

You might find some of his old post a bit entertaining, worth a read.....

krossfyter
May 17, 2002, 09:55 PM
im sure you werent told about me..but i dont care...

so welcome to the site.

MrsBacktothemac
May 17, 2002, 09:56 PM
Beej - I would hope that I can share some wisdom with the group ;)

Dukestreet - Believe me I can only imagine some of the things that B2TM has probably posted.
;)

Mr. Anderson
May 17, 2002, 10:00 PM
One other question, do you each have your own computer, or do you have to share?

kishba
May 17, 2002, 10:05 PM
imagine if they shared a computer... and a single account... they could tag team this site and catch up to eye!

::gasp::

eyelikeart
May 17, 2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by kishba
imagine if they shared a computer... and a single account... they could tag team this site and catch up to eye!

::gasp::

NEVER!!! :eek:

eyelikeart
May 17, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MrsBacktothemac

well in case he hasn't told u by now...he used to be friends with my boss...New Orleans local bands...

anyway...whenever u guys end up coming down to NOLA I think we're going to end up getting together...he he he... :D

so nice to meet u....welcome to the boards...and watch where u step...sometimes there's pie remnants around the floor... ;)

jelloshotsrule
May 17, 2002, 11:56 PM
i think i remember back dawg saying they had 2 ibooks and an imac... i could be remembering wrong though. what with all the drugs and all

Backtothemac
May 17, 2002, 11:58 PM
Hey everyone....

Thanks for being nice to the ole lady. She and the baby have crashed, and I am cruising through the threads. She is going to crack you guys up big time. It takes her a while to get going, but get a thread that she believes in, and look out. Eye can tell you what Cajun women are like. To top it off, she is Italian. Anyway, thanks for being cool, I told her you would be.

Oh, and yea, I have told her who you are Kross. :cool:

Backtothemac
May 17, 2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
i think i remember back dawg saying they had 2 ibooks and an imac... i could be remembering wrong though. what with all the drugs and all

Did have. Just sold one. Now we are iMac 600 SE Flower Power with a Gig'O'Ram, and an iBook 600 with 384.

rainman::|:|
May 18, 2002, 12:47 AM
Hello! i'm sure he's told you *all* about me... everyone loves me here... in fact, some days they bow down and worship me... i'm just that great of a guy :)

seriously tho, welcome to the site, i think you'll enjoy it here. We're all very nice people, 'cept a few... namely that prick B2TM... always talking about how evil his wife is...

;)

Hope to see you around... word to the wise, when someone says "duck", you'd better damn well do it!

pnw

krossfyter
May 18, 2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac

Oh, and yea, I have told her who you are Kross. :cool:

well alright. im under the impression people forgot about me. sorry.

eyelikeart
May 18, 2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter

now who's forgotten about u krossfyter?! :confused:

wsteineker
May 18, 2002, 02:44 AM
Well my sweet lord. I am honestly thrilled to have you here, MrsB2TM. As the only other member from Alabama (that I know of), welcome to the circus. It's going to be fun!

Backtothemac
May 18, 2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by wsteineker
Well my sweet lord. I am honestly thrilled to have you here, MrsB2TM. As the only other member from Alabama (that I know of), welcome to the circus. It's going to be fun!

WS,
I am here too. ;) Also there is a guy from Huntsville that works for NASA I believe. Are you a student at Auburn, or just living in Montgomery?

cleo
May 18, 2002, 10:06 AM
Rock on! Another woman around here to keep these guys in line! :D

Glad you're here, MB2TM!

jelloshotsrule
May 18, 2002, 10:07 AM
Did have. Just sold one. Now we are iMac 600 SE Flower Power with a Gig'O'Ram, and an iBook 600 with 384.

i was close! at least i pay attention to some people's posts...

so you still trying to hook up mrs back-dawg and cleo/macette? ha

Backtothemac
May 18, 2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule

i was close! at least i pay attention to some people's posts...

so you still trying to hook up mrs back-dawg and cleo/macette? ha

As much as I would love it, I don't think that MB2TM is a switch hitter ;)
Hey, get 9 in for me today, it is way to cold down here for it today. c

jefhatfield
May 18, 2002, 10:28 AM
welcome to flamewars.com...he he

actually it's only flamewars in the community and general discussion boards, and no-nonsense mac talk on the other sections :D

jelloshotsrule
May 18, 2002, 04:38 PM

As much as I would love it, I don't think that MB2TM is a switch hitter ;)
Hey, get 9 in for me today, it is way to cold down here for it today. c

haha. i got 18 in at a course i've never played before, which is always a treat... shot 92. not terrible considering it was really soggy... and a course i don't know. hope to get back to 80s soon and work it down to 79 sometime.... dare to dream

icetraxxg5
May 18, 2002, 04:49 PM
I am sure he has told you about me :)
Even though that I am new and my post count isn't that high, yet..

wsteineker
May 18, 2002, 06:31 PM
Yo B2TM, sorry for the incoherency in the threads last night. Like I posted in the Saturday thread, last night was margarita-tastic! I didn't know that we had someone from Huntsville bere. Very cool! As for your question, I go to Huntingdon College here in Montgomery. It's a small, private liberal arts college. It hurts me deep down that you'd think I go to Auburn, buddy. I fart in Auburn's general direction!. Hell I attended the University for 2 years before transferring. I'm Crimson and White for life man. ROLL TIDE!

Backtothemac
May 18, 2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wsteineker
Yo B2TM, sorry for the incoherency in the threads last night. Like I posted in the Saturday thread, last night was margarita-tastic! I didn't know that we had someone from Huntsville bere. Very cool! As for your question, I go to Huntingdon College here in Montgomery. It's a small, private liberal arts college. It hurts me deep down that you'd think I go to Auburn, buddy. I fart in Auburn's general direction!. Hell I attended the University for 2 years before transferring. I'm Crimson and White for life man. ROLL TIDE!

Started at Alabama in 1988, and graduated December of 2000. I guess you know why I left in 94....

The ole lady will be an alum as of next May.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

britboy
May 19, 2002, 11:00 AM
I'm a bit late on the uptake (my fiancee was over for the week, and i've been.... preocupied :rolleyes::D ), but welcome Mrsbacktothemac.

At last, someone to keep B2TM in check :p

jefhatfield
May 19, 2002, 06:55 PM
[i] It hurts me deep down that you'd think I go to Auburn, buddy. I fart in Auburn's general direction!. [/B]

i don't know about their sports programs compared to the legendary crimson tide, but isn't auburn a great academic school?

or am i barking up the wrong tree?

cal and stanford here are great academic schools, but every time since 1942 for stanford and 1959 for cal, those teams have always come up short in the ncaa men's basketball tourney

heck, i give better odds to the boston red sox or san francisco for winning the world series next season than either stanford or cal ever winning the ncaa again

unlike most schools in the us, stanford and cal have academic standards for their atheletes ...especially stanford as john elway has pointed out when he played football there...now if he had been allowed to slide and only throw pigskins around, then he would have broken every college quarterback football record in the nation as some critics, and even elway, have suggested

at least elway ended his career with two superbowl rings instead of being like the stanford basketball team in the ncaa...the all time college basketball chokers...he he

jelloshotsrule
May 19, 2002, 07:38 PM
i think barkley went to auburn. and he rules!

so auburn's cool. or was. when he was there. ha

teabgs
May 22, 2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter

Who the hell is Krossfyter? :p haha, just kidding, You're not forgotten man!

Anyway, welcome MrsB2themac...I've been vacationing and so I am a bit late to the discussion. though it prolly doesnt matter cause you don't know who I am...I think...

gwar....jet lag....AHHH! Catch ya on the flipside!:confused: