Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

545h4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
I've been lurking the macrumors forums for years now, for just about everything apple... Here's what I propose that will settle all this company pimping hoopla:

Why not just wait until a NON-BIASED review is published. We can push for editors at one of the mags to put something out... I am personally not swayed by text about something I am potentially gluing to my phone or whatnot. I need that thorough analysis (same as when I buy a new camera, or even car).

Until then, I will treat my iPhone like its the skull of a newborn... :eek:

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
I've been lurking the macrumors forums for years now, for just about everything apple... Here's what I propose that will settle all this company pimping hoopla:

Why not just wait until a NON-BIASED review is published. We can push for editors at one of the mags to put something out... I am personally not swayed by text about something I am potentially gluing to my phone or whatnot. I need that thorough analysis (same as when I buy a new camera, or even car).

Until then, I will treat my iPhone like its the skull of a newborn... :eek:

I think my review was rather unbiased...in fact I said to buy another company's product (than the one being reviewed) because it is cheaper. In fact, I do reviews for a large tech site on a part time basis...maybe I'll just do a "real" review :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.