Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

petersonwork

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Hey, uhmm i recently got my mac and every once in a while my mouse would just like jump to a different area of the screen. I am running dual monitors and sometimes it would even jump to the other monitor. DAHM!
What should I do? Getting so annoying.
Thanks,
Ken

petersonwork

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Just the default one the one that came with my mac pro. The white one with the one button.
-Ken

petersonwork

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Mousepad Yes, uhmm kind of glossy yea, it has a hard surface, used it for gaming. I guess that is the reason.

Artofilm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
I personally found that all Apple mice seem to twitch like that every once and a while.

Since I do Photoshop work, I can't have that happening so I switched over to Logitech. I don't think the Apple mice are very well built once you compare them to Logitech.

hitnrun7

Jul 3, 2008
I personally found that all Apple mice seem to twitch like that every once and a while.

Since I do Photoshop work, I can't have that happening so I switched over to Logitech. I don't think the Apple mice are very well built once you compare them to Logitech.

It happens with my logitech G7, although it may be a result of either poor drivers or my mac mini being relatively low-end.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.