Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MazingerZ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
I've been trying to upgrade my Individual account to a Family account for the last 3 days and it still won't let me. The upgrade button doesn't submit to anywhere.

I chatted with mobileme support and they acknowledge that its still in the works. :mad:

Fozziebear40

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2008
Newton-le-Willows, England
I've been trying to upgrade my Individual account to a Family account for the last 3 days and it still won't let me. The upgrade button doesn't submit to anywhere.

I chatted with mobileme support and they acknowledge that its still in the works. :mad:

Did you get the 'try again later' message. You may find that not only has it put the cost on a pre-authorisation on your credit card, but it will actually go through as a payment later in the week. It did with me, seven times at a cost of £109 :mad:

MazingerZ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Did you get the 'try again later' message. You may find that not only has it put the cost on a pre-authorisation on your credit card, but it will actually go through as a payment later in the week. It did with me, seven times at a cost of £109 :mad:

No message at all. Its just there doing nothing.

Fozziebear40

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2008
Newton-le-Willows, England
Just had this reply from Apple......

Dear David,

I've been contacted by our engineering team, that the upgrading issue should have been resolved now. Therefore I would like you to try again to upgrade your account to a a family pack.

If it still fails, please let me know, and I will forward it to our engineering team.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Yours sincerely

Lars
MobileMe Support
Apple Operations Europe

Tried it again...... Please try later.... :( Oh and a pre-authorisation on my card :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.