PDA

View Full Version : iPod promotional cards from Australia.

MacBytes
Dec 26, 2003, 11:24 AM
Category: Photos
Link: iPod promotional cards from Australia. (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20031226122436)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by arn

iJon
Dec 26, 2003, 12:59 PM
i have like 30 of each of those and i live in the states, nothing special there.

iJon

TeknoTurd
Dec 26, 2003, 01:25 PM
Really? I've never seen those. The trucker hat is kinda cool, I mean I could at least see a girl sporting it. Well maybe a few months ago. Trucker hats are so out now.

iJon
Dec 26, 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TeknoTurd
Really? I've never seen those. The trucker hat is kinda cool, I mean I could at least see a girl sporting it. Well maybe a few months ago. Trucker hats are so out now.
yeah they just have some info on the back about the ipods, nothing too special.

iJon

TomSmithMacEd
Dec 26, 2003, 02:09 PM
Yeah, trucker hats are out... Who cares. What is in now?

theipodgod16
Dec 26, 2003, 03:31 PM
i hereby pronounce trucker hats the dumbest trend of 2003!

balconycollapse
Dec 26, 2003, 04:36 PM
I picked up stacks of those postcards at CompUSA for some reason. However, The best marketing tool I just saw in the past few days was the neon green iTunes discs. Anyone else have one of these yet? Finally Apple has got it together with those. They had them sitting up next to the digital cameras, mp3 player displays, and also in back with the macs. Like an AOL disc but not unwanted. Should put em at every checkout. Put a tangible object in the consumers hand let them install it and be shocked that they just got the absolute best computer music player free! Bravo! Expect to see one inside 12 packs of Pepsi somwhere down the line.

I hate trucker hats but it would have been my one opportunity to make my own "Time For Chili" hat as seen in the Simpsons episode where homer downs the psychedelic peppers and johnny cash guests.

----
vote howard dean

mac15
Dec 26, 2003, 06:04 PM
I still wear my ipods trucker hat around, its pink so its really a chick magnet. If you wanna pickup just by wearing a hat get one.

Royal Pineapple
Dec 27, 2003, 02:59 PM
whats with the mouse?