Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodtouchy333

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 15, 2007
US
Hey, just wondering what you all think Steve will come up with next!? Post your predictions here. An iTablet, new mac pro with Blu-ray, all aluminum macbooks (could be this year), or anything else? Thanks!

iPhil

macrumors 68040
Hey, just wondering what you all think Steve will come up with next!? Post your predictions here. An iTablet, new mac pro with Blu-ray, all aluminum macbooks (could be this year), or anything else? Thanks!

There'll be moaning / crying / +1 posts / 1k1+ posts on the same product / People want to know how to questions after 15 mins the product was released, etc..

Oh it's MR.. I forgot .. :rolleyes:

superman193

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2008
There will be big posters, and some idiot on the stage wearing black turtleneck and blue jean. ranting and ranting..

im kidding steve is amazing!

noodle654

macrumors 68020
Jun 2, 2005
Never Ender
MacPro update with Blu-Ray
New Displays
Updated MB, MBA, MBP
Updated iMac
32GB iPhone, discontinued 8GB
New Computer of some sort
New MacMini

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
-Steve Jobs offers to buy MacRumors for $150 000 000.

(ok, joking.)

Seriously:

-10.6 details + release date for "spring 2009"
-Major notebook updates: MacBook Air, MacBook, and MacBook Pro, all new.

Dmac77

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2008
Michigan
The usual. What ever he releases will be oohed and aahhhhed, and 15 minutes after the keynote ends, everyone here will be b!tching because he didn't introduce what they wanted.

Watch, I'll be right, and when it happens I'll laugh:D

Don

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
The usual. What ever he releases will be oohed and aahhhhed, and 15 minutes after the keynote ends, everyone here will be b!tching because he didn't introduce what they wanted.

Watch, I'll be right, and when it happens I'll laugh:D

Don

but its just so fun

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I think MW09 will be simple:

iPhone spec bump - doubled storage, nothing special.

Mac Pro update - Spec only, possibly Nehalem, but I believe the chips apple are after won't be ready until mid 09 though.

Mac Mini update - Maybe a case redesign, I'm hoping as all the other Macs are going to be aluminum, the Mac mini will be changed to reflect this. I somehow doubt it though, the Mac mini appears to have become apples forgotten child.

I don't want to see a Mac tablet, apart from maybe artists and doctors, they don't serve any practical purpose, they're a toy.

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
I think MW09 will be simple:

iPhone spec bump - doubled storage, nothing special.
Maybe
Mac Pro update - Spec only, possibly Nehalem, but I believe the chips apple are after won't be ready until mid 09 though.
At MW yeah right. only if it is a huge redesign
Mac Mini update - Maybe a case redesign, I'm hoping as all the other Macs are going to be aluminum, the Mac mini will be changed to reflect this. I somehow doubt it though, the Mac mini appears to have become apples forgotten child.
yeah same as mac pro only if it is a huge redesign or it will be just be fore or just after
I don't want to see a Mac tablet, apart from maybe artists and doctors, they don't serve any practical purpose, they're a toy.
Are You kidding me? it would be sick
See bold^^^

rajalot

macrumors member
May 27, 2008
• no more combo-drives
• 100€ price slashes to every mac
• mac tablet
• announced expansion of itunes movie rental service
• blu-ray±rw in mac pro, macbook pro, 24" imac
• one more thing...
• announcing expansion of app store to have apps for macs too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.