PDA

View Full Version : Copy playlist from iPod to iPod?

iwannamac
Jul 21, 2008, 10:58 PM
I have created a playlist on my iPod touch. I would like to take it to a party I'm going to, except on my Nano. Is there a way to get this playlist onto the Nano?

opivy1218
Jul 22, 2008, 12:22 AM
So, if I have this right, you have the play list made on your touch? And want to put it on the nano? If that's correct, then google TouchCopy if you're on windows, or Senuti if on a mac. I think TouchCopy costs money, but if you have a client, I'm sure it's floating around on some torrent sites...

morespce54
Jul 22, 2008, 09:53 AM
You have the songs already on your Nano?
If so, simply export the Playlist from your iPod (let say, to your Desktop), import it in iTunes and copy it to your iPod Touch. If the tracks are already on your Nano, then your golden. If not, some tracks will simply vanish from the Playlist with an error message. In which case you'll have to use one of the softwares mentioned above ^^ to get the content of the Playlist out of your iPod

Allyn Daquan
Jul 23, 2008, 05:15 AM
It is easy to end up having duplicate songs on your iPod, iPod 2 iPod tracks these duplications and allows you to remove them in seconds. It also optimizes storage space on your iPod allowing you to store more songs!

see this http://www.dvd-ipod.biz/guide/ipod_2_ipod_guide.html