PDA

View Full Version : makefile for iPhone app

sujithkrishnan
Jul 23, 2008, 06:46 AM
Hi all...

Just tel me how to configure makefile for an iPhone Application??

I tried putting those commands from BUILD RESULTS window to terminal and tried executing....
But it didint worked out....

However through SDK, Xcode is executing the following line for the BUILD is executing, but in TERMINAL its giving ERROR... (No File or Directory)...

// I am making use of the tool <com.apple.tools. .... >

<com.apple.tools.info-plist-utility> Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/administrator/iPhone/iPhoneDigby/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/iPhoneDigby.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -o /Users/administrator/iPhone/iPhoneDigby/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/iPhoneDigby.app/Info.plist

Also i cant create the main.o from main.m (FATAL ERROR : CANT CREATE OUTPUT FILE )...

Is there anyone who successfully created the makefile for the iPhone App ??

Please help .....

I think its enough to tell me how to build (from clean) an IPhone App from TREMINAL....

Thanks..

masumbuet
Nov 28, 2008, 04:31 AM
Hi all...

Just tel me how to configure makefile for an iPhone Application??

I tried putting those commands from BUILD RESULTS window to terminal and tried executing....
But it didint worked out....

However through SDK, Xcode is executing the following line for the BUILD is executing, but in TERMINAL its giving ERROR... (No File or Directory)...

// I am making use of the tool <com.apple.tools. .... >

<com.apple.tools.info-plist-utility> Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/administrator/iPhone/iPhoneDigby/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/iPhoneDigby.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -o /Users/administrator/iPhone/iPhoneDigby/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/iPhoneDigby.app/Info.plist

Also i cant create the main.o from main.m (FATAL ERROR : CANT CREATE OUTPUT FILE )...

Is there anyone who successfully created the makefile for the iPhone App ??

Please help .....

I think its enough to tell me how to build (from clean) an IPhone App from TREMINAL....

Thanks..

You can follow this link:
http://latenitesoft.blogspot.com/2008/10/iphone-programming-tips-building-unix.html