PDA

View Full Version : Does Apple Stores Give Credit?

thinkbig12
Jul 23, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hi

I'm new here!

I'm wondering if Apple Stores in Canada give for example 1000$ store credits? For example, when you go to a BestBuy, they can give you "their" credit cards....

Pardon my english it might be not clear enough.

And will a normal black macbook be able to run css?

Thanks

kornyboy
Jul 23, 2008, 05:02 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5A347 Safari/525.20)

You can finance a computer through Apple at the Apple Store which is similar to the Best Buy Credit Card. They check your creditworthiness and allow you to finance based on that.

CSS will run on a black MacBook.

thinkbig12
Jul 23, 2008, 05:04 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5A347 Safari/525.20)

You can finance a computer through Apple at the Apple Store which is similar to the Best Buy Credit Card. They check your creditworthiness and allow you to finance based on that.

CSS will run on a black MacBook.
Thanks! Thats what I wanted to know!

I'm wondering too if I can do it online, or do I need to go to an apple store.

And will CSS run maxed out? Around how many fps?

Thanks once again

GGJstudios
Jul 23, 2008, 05:06 PM
Their financing method is for you to apply for a Juniper VISA (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY&nnmm=ucred) card. It's like applying for any other major credit card, and subject to whatever interest rate, terms, etc. they offer, based on your credit rating. And yes, you can apply for it online, through the Apple website.

SchneiderMan
Jul 23, 2008, 08:32 PM
Their financing method is for you to apply for a Juniper VISA (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY&nnmm=ucred) card. It's like applying for any other major credit card, and subject to whatever interest rate, terms, etc. they offer, based on your credit rating. And yes, you can apply for it online, through the Apple website.

yeah apple doesnt give you the credit unlike bestbuy..