Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
Well I'm having all kinds of problems with copying files to iDisk this morning. I have a simple 7MB file I want to upload and I've tried three ways and all fail. I've tried .Me, idisk.mac.com and also I've mapped a drive to my iDisk. All three seem to just sit there doing nothing. I thought for sure idisk.mac.com would work but it just sits there saying "Loading".

You know this is really getting old. I've tried to stay positive with this .Me thing and have rationalized a dozen reasons to stay with it, but you know the fact is it doesn't work right a lot of the time. The me.com website is slow, they still don't have it so you can access your address book when composing messages, deleted messages are still showing up in the inbox, etc. What have the programmers been doing for the last two weeks? I think the fact is Apple just doesn't care. Sorry for the rant, but I'm about ready to end my trial and tell Apple where they can shove .Me (and possibly my iPhone also). I sure am glad I didn't buy that Mac I was thinking about buying, if this is the kind of company Apple is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.