PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Contacts -- Sync all populated fields?

Tuta
Jul 25, 2008, 11:50 AM
perhaps I am missing some key step -- is there anyway to make sure that all the fields I have populated in Outlook's contacts section are populated into the "contacts" default app when I sync (the touch is through my work's exchange server; my wife's iPhone through iTunes on a XP machine only) ?

If this isn't possible, I hope some keen developer will bridge this gap quickly as I think it is highly useful.

Thanks!

Luminator
Jul 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
Not sure I understand this question. There are only two fields that I've found that don't sync: IM Address and Web Page Address.

Tuta
Jul 25, 2008, 05:19 PM
The ones I see that aren't synching are:

Profession
Office
Manager's Name
Assistant's Name

Granted -- not too many, but it sure did irritate my wife. And you know how that goes.

These are the ones not syncing from my exchange server 2003. I will check her setup tonight.

Luminator
Jul 25, 2008, 09:16 PM
The ones I see that aren't synching are:

Profession
Office
Manager's Name
Assistant's Name

Granted -- not too many, but it sure did irritate my wife. And you know how that goes.

These are the ones not syncing from my exchange server 2003. I will check her setup tonight.

Ok I see, your talking about the detail contact information. Nope, no option for this, only general contact information.

Good luck with the wife though, I know exactly how that is:(