Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NYR99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Hello,
I just got by logic board replaced by apple due to the battery not charging, and the top case (keyboard) replaced due to them breaking the power button when trying to diagnose the battery problem.

Now everything works fine except it says "bluetooth not available" and under system profiler, under bluetooth, it says "no information found".

Is it possible they put in the wrong logic board? I thought all macbooks came with bluetooth...

:apple:Tom

me_94501

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2003
Hello,
I just got by logic board replaced by apple due to the battery not charging, and the top case (keyboard) replaced due to them breaking the power button when trying to diagnose the battery problem.

Now everything works fine except it says "bluetooth not available" and under system profiler, under bluetooth, it says "no information found".

Is it possible they put in the wrong logic board? I thought all macbooks came with bluetooth...

:apple:Tom

Does this problem persist after shutting down the computer then powering it back on? If not, it could have been a fluke. Otherwise, it could also be that something isn't connected properly. At any rate, I would contact Apple again and tell them exactly what you posted here.

NYR99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
I took it in to the apple store. They took it in the back and fixed it on the spot. The bluetooth (which is part of the airport card) wasn't seated properly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.