Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kovy17

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Hey I just bought Supermonkey ball. Its a fun game but controles take time to get used to. I have one question. I have only played the first 7 levels in the main game. When i went back to play i would start on level 1 again. Is there a save button or something i am doing that doesnt allow the game to save.

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
I was wondering the same thing, I don't really understand how the saving works. I have not even unlocked anything, but seem to get through like 6 levels.

TimothyB

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Bay Area
I think you have to pass a series of levels, like a stage, then it auto saves. I don't have it, but say the stage was 10 levels, you have to complete all 10 before it saves. While quiting at 6 or 7, you have to restart at that stage.

Hopefully when they update in the future, like calibration for the sensor they mentioned, that there will be a new save method. It seems like a really bad decision for a mobile game to have to finish several levels before a save.

kovy17

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Smb

Thanks you are right. I just played through a stage (10 levels) and it saved. You are correct.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.