PDA

View Full Version : How many iTMS songs have you bought??

blybug
Dec 30, 2003, 11:30 PM
Yikes...

1534 songs

Many were bought as "replacements" for Napsterquisitioned songs over the last 5-6 years but at least as many are new music that I otherwise would not have bought.

I hadn't spent money on music for almost a decade, first because I was too busy with other stuff then bored with music then could so easily get it for free...now I'm going nuts on the iTMS as well as tracking down CDs on Amazon and eBay that iTMS does not carry to replace my illegal MP3s. I've completely redsicovered my music collection with iTMS and my iPod, and take great pleasure in legitimate "ownership." I look forward to Tuesdays to see what has been added that looks (sounds!) good, or what other illegals I can replace. I now have 1534 iTMS songs, 2160 ripped AACs from CDs, and about 300 leftover illegit MP3s, which I now view as a wish list for the iTMS. I will buy them when they show up (like Glen Campbell did today!)

How many songs have you all bought?? Am I sick, or is this sorta typical??

SeaFox
Dec 30, 2003, 11:37 PM
Um, we've had a thread running on this for awhile.

Link (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48033)

blybug
Dec 30, 2003, 11:42 PM
Thanks SeaFox, I did look for one but I guess not hard enough, like how I can't find the ketchup in the refigerator when it's right in the front.