PDA

View Full Version : Gay people

mymemory
May 20, 2002, 11:23 PM
Ok, this is my second part of the genetics... wow stuff that I catch up late.

In my vast experience with the gay thing, this is what I can say about it.

1. There are gay people because of some physical conditions; most of the time is a lack of hormones. Can be caused by the genetics too.

2. There are gay people because of the environment, some times, if there is a gay person in the family or very close to the person, (that works as a roll model) one can develop some attitudes.

3. There is a complex gay. A person that because of a trauma can becomes bi or homosexual. I have a friend that when he was a kid had a bad experience with a girl, then he turned in to guys because he felt more secure and he end up focusing his sexual energy to people of the same sex. He is 29 and I think and the other people (gays too) that know him think that his is not gay even he has a partner. What we conclude about him is that both of them (even his partner) are so nasty and annoying that they only can handle each other.

4. Gay because of fashion. I have been in the "TV" world and here is where most of the gay people start. Usually a guy (I do not know much about lesbians), especially teenagers start doing modeling stuff. At that moment he can develop a more delicate behavior about his physical appearance, most of the times emulating girls attitudes. That is just the beginning because in no time there is always a photographer, producer, or another model that is going to start converting you. They smile a lot, and invite you some drinks, they are going to push you and tell you be your self, etc.

5. Macho gay, those are people that are so macho (and egocentric) that only like people like him. You bet most of the Mexicans dudes have strange experiences with other dudes.

6. Seminar gays. Those are the new kind of gay people that comes up in the “spiritual awareness" seminars and things like that. I do not mean that introspective seminars are for that, but there is where most of the people come out of the closet... "You are in a secure environment, be your self, etc."

7. The sexual beast. The one that hit everything in their way. Most of them are or come from jail. You can find individuals like that in some artistic enviroments. Not really bisexuals but they do not miss a chance with any one.

I do not too much about lesbians, what I know is those girls have not too much troubles with other girls, specially models. Women like to experiment, more than guys do. For sure there are more lesbians because a lack of men. I think is because women are realizing that men are not “knights in a horse” and society are giving to women more space and same responsibility. But that is falling in to androgenus tendences.

Many men are confused dealing with their feminine part, most of the time they think that is "to get homosexual".

However, I have to admit, the sense of humor of most of the gay guys I know are long much better than the strait guys are.

krossfyter
May 20, 2002, 11:59 PM
perhaps (opinion now) ..... gay people and why they are gay stem from narcissism. they are in love with a certain sexual beauty with themselves so they look for that in others. perhaps?!?! also as for the whole genetic thing....

is homosexuality genetic? is religion genetic?

mc68k
May 21, 2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
perhaps (opinion now) ..... gay people and why they are gay stem from narcissism. they are in love with a certain sexual beauty with themselves so they look for that in others. perhaps?!?! also as for the whole genetic thing....

is homosexuality genetic? is religion genetic?
I think if you can classify everything as "genetic", IMO that's just another way of removing yourself and not taking responsibility.

We all have a control ever genetics, it's called a choice.

jelloshotsrule
May 21, 2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by mc68k

I think if you can classify everything as "genetic", IMO that's just another way of removing yourself and not taking responsibility.

We all have a control ever genetics, it's called a choice.

in case you guys (mc and kros) missed it, yo umight want to check out the original thread on this topic... it's a bit long and goes off topic a tad, but it's got some good stuff from some of the gay folks here at macrumors. it's "wow... genetics" or something. word

krossfyter
May 21, 2002, 12:57 AM
yeah so i guess i missed the thread. so why is this posted again?

arn
May 21, 2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
yeah so i guess i missed the thread. so why is this posted again?

don't know... let's keep it in one thread... lots of good posting already done... no need to repeat it all...

http://www.macrumors.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=5301