Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Hi, does any one use Flip type cases for the Iphone 3G ? What are your opinions on these ?
I may get the Marware flip case but i wanted to know what others think of this style case.

lany

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2007
I have the Marware Flip cover on my iPhone. I really like it. I had gotten so use to the flip cover that I had on my iPod Touch, that this was the first case I tried. Plus I wanted a case with a clip, but didn't want to have to take the phone out of the case to use it.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was how it would work with the flip cover when talking on the phone, but it is no problem. Really good case in my opinion.

schubes

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2008
British Columbia
I'm into flip cases but i want one that flips over the top rather than the bottom so its not dangling when i'm using it. The dockable cases seem to be the only ones like this, which is a feature I like, but I haven't seen many out there I like besides Vaja dockable and Sena dockable... Anyone have one of these?

lany

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2007
You can fold the flap all the way back, until it hits the clip on the back of the case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.