PDA

View Full Version : Apple Commercial song

GetGo
Jan 3, 2004, 07:19 PM
I was watching TV and heard a tune on a commercial. I thought it was an ipod commercial. But when I asked what songs were being played on that commercial people gave me 3 songs and none of them were what I was looking for. So I guess it was an Apple commercial. Can someone tell me the song played in the Apple commercial.

Thanks

Awimoway
Jan 4, 2004, 02:28 AM
http://www.macpolls.com/?poll_id=318

Maybe that will help?

GetGo
Jan 4, 2004, 08:19 AM
Nope, that's the ipod commercial. I think there's an Apple commercial with music.

plasticparadox
Jan 14, 2004, 12:08 AM
Could you guys tell me the name of song for the new iPod commercial? (The one that debuted at MWSF)

Here's a link:
http://www.geocities.jp/jeremycarlson55/newipodcm.mov

(Copy + paste into the address bar)

jeremylalonde
Jan 26, 2004, 03:31 PM
The song is called "Channel Surfing" by a group called Feature Cast. It is available for pucrhase on iTunes Music Store.

The album is "Straight Out the Cat Litter: Scoop 3"

Hawthorne
Jan 31, 2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by jeremylalonde
The song is called "Channel Surfing" by a group called Feature Cast. It is available for pucrhase on iTunes Music Store.

The album is "Straight Out the Cat Litter: Scoop 3"

Does anyone have the iTMS URL for it? I've searched using Feature Cast, Channel Surfing and Straight Out the Cat Litter: Scoop 3, but to no avail. And there's not a link to it on the iPod ad page, either.

courtnyannelies
Jan 29, 2008, 01:52 PM
I was watching TV and heard a tune on a commercial. I thought it was an ipod commercial. But when I asked what songs were being played on that commercial people gave me 3 songs and none of them were what I was looking for. So I guess it was an Apple commercial. Can someone tell me the song played in the Apple commercial.

Thanks

hey if its the envelope apple commercial its "New Soul" by Nael Naim

LizKat
Jan 31, 2008, 02:13 PM
LOL i think there was no song played for the Apple TV Take Two, but they could maybe have picked Manu Chao's Panik Panik, in view of the announced delay now in actually getting it out the door. Teek tok teek tok...

MacReloaded
Jan 31, 2008, 03:01 PM
hey if its the envelope apple commercial its "New Soul" by Nael Naim

Dude, this was 4 years ago...

TJ2005
Mar 3, 2008, 03:48 PM
GetGo - the song I believe you're referring to is "New Soul" by Yael Naim.

SKOTTIEG23
Mar 3, 2008, 07:51 PM
Dude, this was 4 years ago...

4 years ago??? Your thinking of something else.

iMpathetic
Mar 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
4 years ago??? Your thinking of something else.

Two thousand freaking four.

SKOTTIEG23
Mar 4, 2008, 09:36 AM
Two thousand freaking four.

Your saying "New Soul" by Yael Naim was in an apple commercial in 2004? Thats weird considering the album was released in 2007.

Perhaps what were were meaing to say is that the commercial the OP was asking about was in 2004. Your post with the included Quote makes it look as though you are saying the envelope commercial is 4 years old.

yokofactor
Mar 25, 2009, 05:22 PM
Maybe Franz Ferdinands No You Girls?

iMpathetic
Mar 25, 2009, 06:50 PM
Maybe Franz Ferdinands No You Girls?

MAYBE THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS STARTED IN 2004????

Geez.

Hopefully this is the last time this happens. :D

queshy
Mar 27, 2009, 11:45 PM
Holy thread resurrection!!!

Sonicjay
Apr 7, 2009, 08:15 AM
LOL! Best thread ever

iMpathetic
Apr 7, 2009, 08:16 AM
You had to go and hit "reply"....