PDA

View Full Version : New E-mail sound from ipod?

copperz
Jul 31, 2008, 07:48 PM
Many of us have the e-mail feature on the Ipod but I would aslo really like it if someone would come up with a way for the ipod to make a sound when there is new eMail. The ipod has sounds but not loud, although it would still be great!

If anyone has done this please let me know!!

dasikes
Jul 31, 2008, 08:32 PM
Many of us have the e-mail feature on the Ipod but I would aslo really like it if someone would come up with a way for the ipod to make a sound when there is new eMail. The ipod has sounds but not loud, although it would still be great!

If anyone has done this please let me know!!

If you've upgraded to 2.0, there is a sound. Is that what you're asking?

To have it active, go to Settings>General>Sound Effects and select Speaker, Headphones or Both. This will also activate other sounds, however (keyboard, etc.)

copperz
Aug 1, 2008, 12:08 AM
Yes, thats what ia mean, i really hate to loose all of my stuff just cuz of the notification if i upgriad to 2.0. I have 1.1.1. anyone know if there is anything for 1.1.1????

archi17
Aug 1, 2008, 12:53 AM
just upgrade to 2.0. Its not that bad. Plus you get all the added features. You shouldn't loose your stuff. Just re-sync it

copperz
Aug 1, 2008, 05:44 PM
just upgrade to 2.0. Its not that bad. Plus you get all the added features. You shouldn't loose your stuff. Just re-sync it

IM mean my apps/games, I really like the apps that i got right now. Wish i could keep them

iDAG
Aug 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
IM mean my apps/games, I really like the apps that i got right now. Wish i could keep them

Is your iPod touch jailbroken?

muldul
Aug 1, 2008, 06:22 PM
Is it jailbroken then?

copperz
Aug 2, 2008, 01:35 AM
yes, its jailbroken