PDA

View Full Version : Icon design needed for DockLock update

Castle
Aug 2, 2008, 06:42 AM
Hi all

A while back I made a little bit of shareware called DockLock. It's a simple app for locking and unlocking your Dock (which it does for free), but has some extra features that you need to register to use extensively (though most people shouldn't need to).

It's been about as successful as I'd expected, which is not hugely, but one much requested feature is to be able to change the icon.

I went for a small padlock in the top left corner of the icon field, which translates to a small padlock at the top right corner of your Dock icons. However, some people prefer bigger icons, or don't want the extra space the default icon (deliberately) leaves.

See the DockLock (http://www.armelline.com/DockLock_2.0.html) web page for some example pictures.

Anyway, I need to add a number of new icons for users to choose from in this (free) update. It's all programmed up and just needs the icons themselves.

I don't make much money from this app the shareware conditions were designed to mean only those who use it extensively ever need to register, and it's a pretty niche product to start with. We're talking tens of dollars. This means I can't pay much, so I'm looking for people willing to donate an icon or offer their services cheap.

All I need are clean, clear padlock images that I can use as alternative icons.

I know it's a long shot, but it's always worth asking :D

Thanks in advance!