PDA

View Full Version : xThemes is finnaly here!

mac15
Jan 5, 2004, 12:18 AM
(You saw it here first...)

01/05/04

http://www.xthemes.net/misc/poster1.png

XThemes has arrived!

Not only is xthemes the first theme repository to cater to themers, but it also hosts themes locally.

Check it out at http://www.xthemes.net/

The theme archive may lok a little barren now, but that will change once the ball gets rolling and themers start submitting themes; that's the beaty of xthemes- themers can upload themes as they see fit, edit and delete them as needed.

Best of all, the theme gallery is searchable, fast, with links to authors sites and the option of viewing a screenshot of the theme.

THEMERS: Email me or PM me if you haven't already been contancted and want info on how to post themes.

The Theming goodness of 2004 continues!

eyelikeart
Jan 5, 2004, 12:49 AM
Cool stuff. I doubt I'll be hacking my system to change the appearance, but cool nontheless. ;)

mac15
Jan 5, 2004, 01:25 AM
shapeshifter is safe as houses these days , live a little ;)

MacBandit
Jan 5, 2004, 01:26 AM
All their themes are Battle Ship grey and ugly if I might add.

mac15
Jan 5, 2004, 01:39 AM
there not our themes, they are user added themes. We xthemes don't dev themes ourself, we act a front for themers ;)

MacBandit
Jan 5, 2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by mac15
there not our themes, they are user added themes. We xthemes don't dev themes ourself, we act a front for themers ;)

Ah, okay and it's your site. That's nice.

D0ct0rteeth
Jan 5, 2004, 02:02 AM
I dont care for the theme overall.. but I am crazy about how the menu options are floating in the first theme.

I would kill for a very subtle pantheresque or brushed theme with that effect

- Doc

mac15
Jan 5, 2004, 02:38 AM
Yep hit the about page, I'm Chris :)

D0ct0rteeth
Jan 6, 2004, 12:50 AM
do you do commissions? i'll pay to have a theme (and matching icons) done.

mac15
Jan 6, 2004, 02:36 AM
I didn't do the theme, our design guru brien did everything and we got dudes coding. rjsanddls@mts.net for more info