PDA

View Full Version : Tamrac Adventure 9 or Aero 80

kidkaprie
Aug 4, 2008, 01:05 PM
I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to purchase. Both seem similar, but i have no idea. most places i have tried calling don't have the aero 80 in stock b/c it is so new, so i can not goto the store and compare them, or else i would...

my question is...does anyone have this bag? what are your thoughts on it? i am going on a trip shortly, and would use this bag to carry a light jacket and/or towel, and other small little things. Plus my camera gear...nikon d80, 18-135 lens, sb-800, 50mm lens, batteries, memory cards, etc.

any and all input would be appreciated...

kidkaprie
Aug 6, 2008, 06:15 AM
so i've been thinking...

should i go with the adventure 9 / aero 80 or should i spend the extra money and get the adventure 10?? i dont have a ton of camera equipment, but it seems like it will have alot more room to put other stuff. i dont want to buy the 9 or 80 only to find out it wont hold what i need.

essentially, i want to be able to have a backpack with a few things in it, and my camera bag....all in one. the adventure 10 seems like it would definetly work. anyone have this bag? is it carry-on legal? thanks for the help...