PDA

View Full Version : How long does a contract take to be approved?

Garrett
Aug 5, 2008, 09:48 PM
I just submitted mine, my tax info, contact, and bank info... I hope not too long! I search, I couldn't find anything :confused:

ayasin
Aug 5, 2008, 10:26 PM
Mine took FOREVER...3 weeks if I recall correctly. To be fair I was in the beta and submitted the paperwork at the first opportunity as I suspect the other 3999 developers did as well so they were probably pretty swamped. Not sure how long it's taking now (hopefully faster than 3 weeks).

Garrett
Aug 5, 2008, 10:27 PM
Mine took FOREVER...3 weeks if I recall correctly. To be fair I was in the beta and submitted the paperwork at the first opportunity as I suspect the other 3999 developers did as well so they were probably pretty swamped. Not sure how long it's taking now (hopefully faster than 3 weeks).

Im scared :p

DipDog3
Aug 6, 2008, 04:10 AM
If you chose Asia, then at least 21 days.

Jeremy1026
Aug 6, 2008, 06:11 AM
I'm on day 14, but after a few calls with Apple, they told me it "should" be done today.

DipDog3
Aug 6, 2008, 01:05 PM
Direct from Apple:

Its been taking roughly 21 days for new account creations if you applied after the launch day. You must have a vendor account in every region setup to handle sales worldwide, not simply a one-stop here in the USA.

As soon as we hear back from our counterparts in Asia, we will complete the process.

Garrett
Aug 6, 2008, 04:29 PM
Direct from Apple:
Then I have to wait another 2 weeks for my App? :eek: WTF

Mac Me Up
Aug 6, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've been checking mine daily...I guess I should curb my enthusiasm then, sounds like I still have 2 weeks to go!

:(

Jeremy1026
Aug 6, 2008, 05:58 PM
I got mine approved today. 10 business days after submitting them.

Garrett
Aug 6, 2008, 07:47 PM
Im in!!!! I can't believe it took less than a day.

belsokar
Aug 7, 2008, 04:22 PM
I just submitted an app yesterday, I think I set it to worldwide distribution, although I don't recall now at this point. Is it too late to change to US only if I want it out quicker?

Any recommendations on this? Also, who do you contact at Apple for these kinds of questions? Are there contact numbers/emails in the ITunes AppStore Connect site?

Jeremy1026
Aug 7, 2008, 04:37 PM
I just submitted an app yesterday, I think I set it to worldwide distribution, although I don't recall now at this point. Is it too late to change to US only if I want it out quicker?

Any recommendations on this? Also, who do you contact at Apple for these kinds of questions? Are there contact numbers/emails in the ITunes AppStore Connect site?

best contact method for contract questions is itspayments@apple.com

belsokar
Aug 7, 2008, 04:57 PM
best contact method for contract questions is itspayments@apple.com

I noticed you said your app was approved in 10 days. Did you do worldwide distribution? Or did you limit it to the US and other regions not including Asia?

thanks for the response!