Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Some great apps I've found to have are as followed:

Aurora Feint-So much content, a puzzle game

IMG_0020.png

BreakClassic-I got it for free, Addicting, should add the feature to put in 3rd party levels

IMG_0019.png

Cube runner-Really a great app, sounds dumb, but really addicting

IMG_0018.png

CubicMan-I have the lite version, still a good game

IMG_0017.png

Enigmo-Really great now that you can download custom/3rd party level packs

IMG_0016.png

iProcrastinate-The most useful app I have

IMG_0015.png

KuGon-I got the lite version, beat it(only has 6 levels) and then bought the full version, really quite a great game

IMG_0014.png

Sportacular-Best Sports app I've seen, updates every 30 seconds, just check it out

IMG_0013.png

Sudoku Classic-A sudoku app, thats free

IMG_0012.png

Tap Tap Revenge-Addicting, fun, like guitar hero/rock band

IMG_0011.png

WeatherBug-Great app shows warnings, radar, cameras of your area, an extended weather app

IMG_0009.png

Vector Pong-Hard game at first, then once you get used to the controls it gets easier, addicting

IMG_0008.png

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
any useful apps besides weatherbug and the sports one???

:) I like games, the iProcrastinate one is REALLY useful to me.

I just downloaded the speed type app. It's nice, it tells you how fast you type.
Also an app I didnt put on there, Units Converter is a great app, good interface

rippyz

macrumors member
May 26, 2008
I'm thinking about getting an iPod Touch, but the one app that would make me commit is something that would allow me to sync with Quicken, like the Pocket Quicken on Palm. Once that happens, my Zire 71 will go directly to the trash.

rippyz

macrumors member
May 26, 2008
Apple's Remote

I was looking at Apple's Remote and it looks very interesting to me. Plus it's created by Apple so it should work flawlessly.;)

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I don't use the remote app much, only because all i do is plug my Touch into some stereos

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.