Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMCAMOD98X

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
I am selling my 8 gig i pod touch i bought it in January and just don't use it all that often. It has had a protective film on the screen since brand new and in a case since new. It comes with the original box and everything that came in it and 2 extra cases that i bought. The Ipod itself is update to date with the brand new app store and it has all the iphone updates that I bought for it in January. I have about $370 invested with all the updates and cases I am asking $220 OBO that is a steal let me know THANKS. I have pix if you want to see them!!!! Email me at imcaharris98@gmail.com. located in Wisconsin.

Thanks,
Justin

opivy1218

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2008
220? Is that really realistic now that apple is selling refurbs for 200? I was gonna sell my touch too, and probably could of gotten a little over 220, but since apple selling them at 200 it kinda hurt me there. What does everyone else think would be a good starting price to sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.