Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shoppy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
Hants
I am quite chuffed brought a new macbook air 1.6 with 80gb HDD. The superdrive and a casemate case. I am looking forward to setting it up and all for the price of less then a macbook air refurbed on the UK site. :)

Next Tuesday

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2006
Orlando,FL
I am quite chuffed brought a new macbook air 1.6 with 80gb HDD. The superdrive and a casemate case. I am looking forward to setting it up and all for the price of less then a macbook air refurbed on the UK site. :)

I personally dont like the airs but congrats...

wadejc85

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
PA
Congrats!!

Yay, good on you. If it had more 'power' I'd sell my Macbook for it in an instance.

You sound like Tim Taylor (Tim Allen) on Home Improvement.

"More Power! arh arh arh!" :p

(Sorry, the show has been on TV lately.)

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
You sound like Tim Taylor (Tim Allen) on Home Improvement.

"More Power! arh arh arh!" :p

(Sorry, the show has been on TV lately.)
Haha, the show has been on a lot more lately, I think I saw it on about 4 or 5 different times in the past 24 hours just by flipping through channels (I only ended up watching one episode though).

wadejc85

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
PA
Haha, the show has been on a lot more lately, I think I saw it on about 4 or 5 different times in the past 24 hours just by flipping through channels (I only ended up watching one episode though).

It comes on around 6 times everyday here. I find myself watching a few episodes a day. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.