PDA

View Full Version : Contact apple music store ?

didokiddo
Jan 6, 2004, 04:54 PM
people, does anyone have a clue about how to reach apple music store by phone (and talk to a real person), theve billed my 9t imes for 3 song and credited me twice w/o me knowing

latergator116
Jan 6, 2004, 05:05 PM
I guess you could call apple's regular phone number and then talk to a representative.

didokiddo
Jan 6, 2004, 08:20 PM
illl try but whats there #

SilvorX
Jan 7, 2004, 03:23 PM
http://www.apple.com/contact/

hmm

MattG
Jan 11, 2004, 08:15 PM
When I called Apple to find out where the iTMS Gift Certificate I ordered was, they told me that the iTMS is email support only, and that there isn't anyone you can talk to on the phone.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/index.html

sketchy
Jan 13, 2004, 01:19 PM
I can confirm that. there is no phone support, but you can get someone to call you if you have a big honking deal. When my wife's email changed Apple botched her music/.mac account. she got phone support, but she works for them...

Dave

gemio17
Jan 21, 2004, 04:19 PM
I contacted the music store (for a deauthorization of all my computers to play iTunes songs so I could start the count of 3 over) thru e-mail and they got back to me w/in 24hrs....

acidrock
Jan 31, 2004, 08:25 PM
I have had a lot of trouble with the apple music store customer service. Something too complicated to explain happened with one of my orders and I have been trying to get it resolved since last Dec. All they do is tell me steps of things to do which don't work. I have even gone into the order's own purchase history and updated my whole information and they still can't fix it.

Yes the customer serivce is by email only. You can access it while iTunes is your main app in the help menu on at the top of your mac. Sometimes they are good about responding many times they won't. I'm still waiting for a response that they said they would over a week ago. -n

lamona
Jan 29, 2006, 04:46 PM
I attempted to download songs and paid for them with the credit card.
The charge appears on my credit card; according to the Music store records, I already bought the songs, and already downloaded them. However, there was an error message during the download and the music was never downloaded.
I've tried to find a way to contact a customer representative to authorize the download again or to credit my account, but so far have not succeeded. Can someone help me? How can I e-mail them?
It is only fair to have access to the music that was purchased!
Angela

Apple
Jan 29, 2006, 10:09 PM
I attempted to download songs and paid for them with the credit card.
The charge appears on my credit card; according to the Music store records, I already bought the songs, and already downloaded them. However, there was an error message during the download and the music was never downloaded.
I've tried to find a way to contact a customer representative to authorize the download again or to credit my account, but so far have not succeeded. Can someone help me? How can I e-mail them?
It is only fair to have access to the music that was purchased!
Angela

In iTunes under the advanced tab you can click "check for purchased music" or something like that and they will retry the download

lamona
May 8, 2006, 11:46 AM
(In iTunes under the advanced tab you can click "check for purchased music" or something like that and they will retry the download)
I've followed your suggestions copied above but they do not work. It asks me if want to repurchase the songs that have already been purchased.
According to Apple's records, I bought the song already however I was never able to get it. There was an error message at the end of the download. If I want the song, I must pay for it again, which is wrong. Is there a way to apply for a credit back to the account?

Can Apple authorize the new download without charge?
Thank you,
Angela