PDA

View Full Version : Free Version of "I Am Rich" = "I Am Smart"?

JamesFoote
Aug 7, 2008, 05:08 PM
Now that "I Am Rich" has been removed from the store, I think it's about time a free or lower priced version is made. I'm prepared to join the prgram to submit this simple and possibly annoying app, but first I want your feedback.

Maybe the first day it will be free and then (just to make my $99 back) it will cost .99 for a while. If you have a copy of the same picture - or possibly a better picture, post it here and I'll give you credit if the app is made.

DeuceDeuce
Aug 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
Now that "I Am Rich" has been removed from the store, I think it's about time a free or lower priced version is made. I'm prepared to join the prgram to submit this simple and possibly annoying app, but first I want your feedback.

Maybe the first day it will be free and then (just to make my $99 back) it will cost .99 for a while. If you have a copy of the same picture - or possibly a better picture, post it here and I'll give you credit if the app is made.

Also make sure you tell me if this is a stupid idea.

Stupid idea, sorry man but you asked me to let you know.

calvy
Aug 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
Free is the only way this wouldn't be a stupid idea.

JamesFoote
Aug 7, 2008, 05:19 PM
Well, in the other thread a whole bunch of people were like:

"Someone make a free version of this!"

I'm offering to do this. To add bonus value I could include the red gem - AND the blue gem!! Double the content for 999x less!!! Plus they could both make nice wallpapers lol

lindsayanng
Aug 7, 2008, 06:06 PM
i think it was a JOKE, and would ONLY have been funny to have if iTunes kept it up and some people actually downloaded it.. Otherwise, useless AND not funny..

you are the SECOND person to seriously think about doing this.. c'mon. GET SOME ORIGINAL IDEAS>

music.addict411
Aug 7, 2008, 06:10 PM
Just like I said on the "I Am Poor" idea - I would buy this!

And maybe when you tap the screen it would make cool sound!

DeuceDeuce
Aug 7, 2008, 06:15 PM
"Someone make a free version of this!"

I'm offering to do this.

No, your asking people to pay .99c. That isnt free.