Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I bought the Incase cover for my iPhone the other day, and I noticed that the camera hole does not light up with the camera and the top button holes are slightly off. It appears like its curved at the top strangely. Is this an issue with all of them, or is mine defected?

divinemercy

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Hmm... I dont actually have the iphone case from inCase, but i do have the ipod touch case and it is perfectly aligned, etc...

And i have a backpack, case, and macbook hardcover case too all from inCase. And they are all top-notch quality. They are my fave brand bar none except apple itself ^^. So.. I doubt that they would release a product like the one you are describing. I'd take it back and try another one.

Yours,

Ryan

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
I took it back and the employee let me try another, and they were ALL like that. Very strange. Maybe the whole batch they had were defective.

divinemercy

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
that's so wierd. I'd write the company. Or did you just return it for the money while at the store?

ryan

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
that's so wierd. I'd write the company. Or did you just return it for the money while at the store?

ryan

Definitely write to Incase. They'll correct the issue. I've got the Slider for my iPhone 2G and the shell for my MacBook and they're both top notch. They're a great company and will make sure that there are no issues with further cases.

allurbase

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2008
Camera lens is not centered in the hole but it's not blocked at all, i don't deem that a defect. Not sure which top buttons ur referring to but the headphone dock is not obstructed at all and the sleep/wake button is perfect on mine.

CBalalaos

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2008
I have the case and have the same problem as you. I'm wonderingnif incase will do a swap for a good one that lines up correctly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.