PDA

View Full Version : I want to say good bye =)

davidc2182
Jan 6, 2004, 06:20 PM
I know i dont post much on here, but I'd like to say farewell to everyone, and thank everyone for making this site great!!! I'll still browse but soon i'll be under Apple's NDA and posting to a rumors board would be a serious no-no.

TTFN,
Davidc2182

eyelikeart
Jan 6, 2004, 06:22 PM
wow...congrats...

hope it all goes well for u... ;)

mactastic
Jan 6, 2004, 06:28 PM
Good luck. Stop by and read it from time to time at least... See what us mortals want from out computers and get Apple to give it to us.;)

manitoubalck
Jan 6, 2004, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure what Apple's NDA is,

Still I doubt they could find out that you post on an internet fourm, also if they threaten to fire you because of it, you could take it to the 'unfair dismissals' court. This would depend on however wheather or not you leaked sensitive infomation.

Either way, "In the Land of the Free" how free are you really? Good luck and God's speed.

latergator116
Jan 6, 2004, 07:45 PM
Congratulations on the Apple job. If you have any inside information, feel free to post it here first.....hehe jk.

Seriously though, good luck!

bousozoku
Jan 6, 2004, 08:04 PM
As if there aren't already too many people here posting information they shouldn't. :D

Good luck with it.

Flowbee
Jan 6, 2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by latergator116
If you have any inside information, feel free to post it here first.....

Or just make something up. We don't know the difference. :(

iJon
Jan 6, 2004, 10:52 PM
just dont post rumors and you wont get in trouble, simple as that. just help people solve problems, ask help for problems, just dont go "HEY DONT BUY ANYTHING, NEW IPOD TOMORROW" thats the stuff they care about.

iJon

insidedanshead
Jan 6, 2004, 11:13 PM
So are you going to actually be working for Apple, or something that works with apple?

Kwyjibo
Jan 6, 2004, 11:51 PM
wow, good luck at apple. yeah you can still post your tech support wisdom ..

also weirder things have happened, ask mrmacman about linking an online username to a real person if you want a good story

scem0
Jan 7, 2004, 12:16 AM
If your interested in sending a poor boy free apple products PM me :D.

But I wouldn't stop posting if I got a job at apple. Granted I'm a bit more prolific in my posting habits ;), but that is unimportant. Apple won't be mad at you for posting here, if they know at all. Do they know your home IP address, or a list of the sites you visit or something? Would they do anything about it if they knew you were posting here?

scem0

Gymnut
Jan 7, 2004, 05:17 AM
NDA: Non-disclosure agreement?

edesignuk
Jan 7, 2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Gymnut
NDA: Non-disclosure agreement?
Correct, bravo! :p :D

rueyeet
Jan 7, 2004, 11:49 AM
I can't see them having any grounds for displeasure unless you actually posted non-public information covered under your NDA. MacRumors' forums provide way more than rumor discussion--this place has got hints, tips, tech support, advice and opinions both Apple-realted and non, cool photography, and a great community.

Still, you'll actually KNOW while we're all busy speculating....that'll probably make up for a lot! You have my undying envy. :)