Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueprint1983

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
Missouri
Hit up the applications store..

Memengo Wallet is a passwords vault, price goes back to 9.99 on the 11th.

Happy downloading:cool:

ayasin

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2008
This is a cool app...downloaded it and use it. They could make navigation a little better but overall good.

DenNukem

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Seattle
Not available outside the US, how very useful. :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm the guy behind Memengo Wallet.

I'm sorry guys, US government places restrictions on export of the really good stuff (really strong cryptography), that's why it's only available in USA. Overcoming these restrictions requires quite a bit of paperwork and a lengthy government review process. We're working on it, but it's not easy. :(

DenNukem

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Seattle
Thanks for the publicity. :D

I'm Denis, the author of Memengo Wallet. I can answer any questions, feel free to ask. Feedback is also super-welcome.

I'm not sure how far this free promotion will take us and whether it will result into more sales once it's over. Hopefully there will be some nice bump. In the mean time - party away, i'm paying! :)

DenNukem

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Seattle
1Password is free even after the 11th;)

Yep, but I think they charge for the desktop app. Desktop is nice so that you can use nice, big screen and a beefy keyboard to punch your stuff in.

Memengo Wallet doesn't have desktop app, but it has something else - it can sync to our servers (if you allow it) and then you can use web browser to edit things. That part is free for at least a few(~four) months.

Imagine that, your passwords can always be reached (and edited) - at work PC, at home Mac, at friend's Linux PC or on the iPhone :apple:.
:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.