Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Well the Title says it all, i am wondering which is better and which i should get, i dont care about prices just which one it better. Thanks

cambridge1807

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2006
I am happy with my purchase on Bodyguardz. If you do a search, you are bound to find the product that fits your needs. There are plenty of threads that have covered this topic countless times. I am biased towards Bodyguardz because I have actually used their products and like how it performs. But I won't say anything about the other companies since I have never used their products and it won't be fair for me to judge.

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
ok thanks guys, i know for a fact im not getting IS cause ive heard nothing but bad comments about it. I just have 1 more question... does the fullbodyfilm cover come with 2 of the sheilds? cause i know bodyguardz does and im afraid i mite mess up.

EvryDayImShufln

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2006
ok thanks guys, i know for a fact im not getting IS cause ive heard nothing but bad comments about it. I just have 1 more question... does the fullbodyfilm cover come with 2 of the sheilds? cause i know bodyguardz does and im afraid i mite mess up.

It comes with 1 back shield and 2 front shields, HOWEVER iLounge said that the 1 shield from FBF is easier to apply than the ones from the other companies.

I ordered FBF because I don't want one of those crappy front screen protectors that the other ones have.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.