Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benmrii

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
FL
Okay... hypothetical situation :eek::

Pretend you are a borderline obsessive compulsive dude (borderline OCD, not borderline dude) and that you are picking up an iPhone tomorrow morning. Keep this fictional scenario going to include that you are behind on ordering your case and shield and that you will have neither when you stroll into the Apple Store. And hypothetically, let's say you're willing to buy something then and there to offer at least decent protection until said case and/or shield arrive.

So, ummm... what should I would you buy if you were in my that situation? While I'm basically decided on my shield (Bodyguardz) and my case (Vaja), both are order only and I'm not at all familiar with what is stocked at the retail stores. Thanks! :D

Next Tuesday

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2006
Orlando,FL
Okay... hypothetical situation :eek::

Pretend you are a borderline obsessive compulsive dude (borderline OCD, not borderline dude) and that you are picking up an iPhone tomorrow morning. Keep this fictional scenario going to include that you are behind on ordering your case and shield and that you will have neither when you stroll into the Apple Store. And hypothetically, let's say you're willing to buy something then and there to offer at least decent protection until said case and/or shield arrive.

So, ummm... what should I would you buy if you were in my that situation? While I'm basically decided on my shield (Bodyguardz) and my case (Vaja), both are order only and I'm not at all familiar with what is stocked at the retail stores. Thanks! :D

Go to walmart and buy an ipod sock. Maybe a sunglass bag. I dont know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.