PDA

View Full Version : Likelihood of an iMac Update?

AC773
Aug 8, 2008, 06:36 PM
Everyone's talking about a mini update, but in the years that I've been waiting for that (last august's bump was a joke), the iMac is getting much more appealing.

I hate glossy screens with a passion, and I prefer the look of the old white iMacs. That said, as time goes by, my willingness to put up with those things for the sake of a good computer is growing ever higher.

Does anyone think there could be a design refresh in the fall when the new mini comes? I know I can't have solid estimates, but this being an Apple rumor site, speculation would be par for the course. :)

passingXstorm
Aug 8, 2008, 06:44 PM
Doubt it the last update was just in april, and I don't think there's anything to update to.

Just go for it! I got mine Saturday and I absolutely love it!!! I don't see why people hate the glossy screen so much, I can't tell any difference unless I look REALLY closely.

Tallest Skil
Aug 8, 2008, 06:49 PM
Does anyone think there could be a design refresh in the fall when the new mini comes? I know I can't have solid estimates, but this being an Apple rumor site, speculation would be par for the course. :)

This design came out less than a year ago. It'll be here for a while.