Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

raymondu999

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Hi there.

I own a 2.5GHz, stock configuration MacBook Pro, except I upgraded to 4GB RAM, myself. Now, I've left my grey Mac OS X Install Discs that came with my MacBook Pro accidentally in Singapore, and I'll only get back to them Tuesday night, Singapore time. All I have with me is the Mac OS X Leopard Install Disc, the one with purple background, and the big black X. Now I've installed my copy of Windows, with my company's corporate license, but when I plug in my Mac OS X Leopard disc, it conks out and gives me a Windows Bluescreen of Death error, and resets. I've done it successfully before, with my Mac OS X install disc that's grey, and I'm sure it will work well with those, but I wanted to know if I could get the drivers for my MacBook Pro Boot Camp before that. I can't even copy the driver installations from the DVD and run them off a USB. The same bluescreen error comes up. Does someone have the disc image of the Mac OS X install disc of the 2.5GHz Penryn MacBook Pro?

I'm thinking that any of the Penryn macBook Pros will have the same drivers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.