PDA

View Full Version : Request New Forum for Garageband musicians

Supa_Fly
Jan 7, 2004, 02:31 PM
Don't know if this has already been posted but I'd like to formally suggest a forum in this section for GarageBand musicians to post their premature work for all the Mac community to sample and listen to!!!

This would and could be excellent for everyone to post their tracks, other to add to their iTunes library for listening on their iPods and even with the possibility of becoming popular enough to make inroads to professional recording studios and even iTunes Music Store listing!!!!

Hey Universal are ya listening??!!

This new GarageBand app along with ANY Mac is the sole reason alone that could increase the Apple marketshare in the US alone another 5% within a year's time!!!

South of Heaven
Jan 8, 2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Prom1
Don't know if this has already been posted but I'd like to formally suggest a forum in this section for GarageBand musicians to post their premature work for all the Mac community to sample and listen to!!!

This would and could be excellent for everyone to post their tracks, other to add to their iTunes library for listening on their iPods and even with the possibility of becoming popular enough to make inroads to professional recording studios and even iTunes Music Store listing!!!!

Hey Universal are ya listening??!!

This new GarageBand app along with ANY Mac is the sole reason alone that could increase the Apple marketshare in the US alone another 5% within a year's time!!!

I can't wait. My guitar is now at the shop getting tuned.

Shifty
Jan 11, 2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah, that would be awesome. I would have though MR had a board for musicians to submit their own productions. I hope to see one in the future. :)

Jetson
Jan 11, 2004, 03:21 PM
It would be great if GarageBand software produced a file that SongWorks or Finale could use to publish written scores.

arn
Jan 11, 2004, 06:27 PM
There is a new GB Discussion forum. (under Software Discussion)

I think we can do some uploading/hosting... I'll get back to you

arn

Shifty
Jan 13, 2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by arn
There is a new GB Discussion forum. (under Software Discussion)

I think we can do some uploading/hosting... I'll get back to you

arn

Thanks.

Although, if MR is unable to do uploading/hosting, then musicians can always host it themselves, and then post a link in the forums.