Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

votive

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Dear Steve,

Once again MobileMe email is down. I can't get my email and have no idea what's happening to my messages. I've been to the support site and it tells me the soonest a chat representative will be available is 155 minutes [no joking].

When are you going to start providing proper technical support to people who have supported your company over the years and have paid for a service that is not working reliably? Things are seriously broken right now; please can you provide a clear explanation as to how you are going to fix them and a time frame within which this is going to be done.

Yours sincerely,

A still (amazingly so) loyal customer (but not for much longer)

Xander562

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
I think we should all lay off the e-mailing Steve Jobs about our problems with Mobile Me. It's not as though he doesn't know there's a problem. Did you not see his e-mail admitting the mistake of launching so many services at once and that Apple is pretty much focusing a large amount of resources on MobileMe alone? This is what we Apple gets for being so amazing 99% of the time and what we get for forgetting that it's the first generation of a new technology. Apple is not immune to Microsoft-like screw ups.

NotFound

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2006
I like how when people have problems they pin them on one person like that person did it all on their own just to annoy that customer.
Lay off, there are a lot of people at Apple and I'm sure they know when things aren't working.

adversecamber

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2008
I think we should all lay off the e-mailing Steve Jobs about our problems with Mobile Me. It's not as though he doesn't know there's a problem. Did you not see his e-mail admitting the mistake of launching so many services at once and that Apple is pretty much focusing a large amount of resources on MobileMe alone? This is what we Apple gets for being so amazing 99% of the time and what we get for forgetting that it's the first generation of technology and Apple is not immune to Microsoft-like screw ups.

You don't seriously think that Jobs actually reads all these emails, do you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.