Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aznmochamike

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
omg... i'm just about to go out of my mind... i have been waiting so long for the updates but then i made up my mind and said on the 15th of this month imma get it... then now i c that there are rumors of it maybe comming out september or october... i am probably gonna wait until the last day of the school sale... is anyone else in the same boat as me?... just curious... or am i the only one... :D

ll PiStoNs ll

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2007
omg... i'm just about to go out of my mind... i have been waiting so long for the updates but then i made up my mind and said on the 15th of this month imma get it... then now i c that there are rumors of it maybe comming out september or october... i am probably gonna wait until the last day of the school sale... is anyone else in the same boat as me?... just curious... or am i the only one... :D

no dude i think your the only one. The 15+ topics just like yours are just here for decoration.

-kumar-

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2008
haha dude im in the same boat as you...
but still, ll PiStoNs ll, that was pretty funny

patrickmacrumor

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2008
There will always be an update. Why do you think Apple has the back to school promotion, but wait for the promotion to be over before releasing the updates? Apple wants to get rid of the current stock first.

If you need a computer now, buy it now. If you don't need one now, and don't care about the student discount (plus free iPod), wait for the update. In any case, you'll like be replacing it in the next three to five years, if not sooner.

Whatever you decide to do, once you've bought your computer, enjoy it. In 2006, I bought my MacBook two weeks before the back to school promotion. I did not get the free iPod, but enjoy two good weeks with my first Mac ever.

VietlOtUs

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2008
no dude i think your the only one. The 15+ topics just like yours are just here for decoration.

:D:D:D:D

I think people are going crazy....... just wondering, all this anticipation building up... what if the update is fails to meet our demand? :confused::(

Tensakun

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2008
Akashi, Japan
inevitable

:D:D:D:D
I think people are going crazy....... just wondering, all this anticipation building up... what if the update is fails to meet our demand? :confused::(

No "if" about it: whatever comes out of Steve's Miracle Factory in September is going to fail to meet someone's expectations. However wonderful and perfect the new MB turns out to be, people will identify and amplify flaws.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.