PDA

View Full Version : who wants my older tars

mac15
May 23, 2002, 04:37 AM
just wondering if anybody wants any of my older tars including my 007 one.....I have a different one now....
just let me now if anybody want any of my tars

britboy
May 23, 2002, 06:33 AM
Please, keep the 007 one for yourself. At least for a couple of weeks? You've obviously put quite a bit of work into that one, and should at least do yourself the honour of not discarding it after a day.

Ensign Paris
May 23, 2002, 06:43 AM
When he does choose to replace it I would say he should get a similar one with Homer Simpson walking and shooting instead of Bond.

Ensign

mac15
May 23, 2002, 07:14 AM
Maybe I should keep it for a while
But I like to change...whatever I feel like at the time suits me....next week then:D

Ensign Paris
May 23, 2002, 07:21 AM
So then, who wants to start the betting?

http://www.macrumors.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=5435

Ensign

Beej
May 23, 2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by mac15
Maybe I should keep it for a while
But I like to change...whatever I feel like at the time suits me....next week then:D I like to change too, but I've got a theme, so people still know it's me, even though I change a lot.

Macmaniac
May 23, 2002, 07:28 AM
I like your Tar, but I want my own personal handmade tar.

Ensign Paris
May 23, 2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
I like your Tar, but I want my own personal handmade tar.

Tars are useful, easy way to identify someone, if they keep on changeing then u don't recognise the 'tar to the persons name as easily.

Saying this I plan to change mine soon!

Ensign

Mr. Anderson
May 23, 2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
if they keep on changeing then u don't recognise the 'tar to the persons name as easily.

That's why a theme is important. I've got one, beej has one, so its not a matter of loosing image recognition. mac15 changes his to so many different styles its hard to keep track of who it is when you scroll though a list of replies.

I'll be changing mine soon too. Another vacation picture, but the Lightwave logo stays.

eyelikeart
May 23, 2002, 10:48 AM
I do like the new 007 though...

I'm starting to sound like a broken record...

but please keep this one for a while....

not only is it killer...but u need to have some continuity for a while so we can recognize u by it... ;)

Hemingray
May 23, 2002, 11:22 AM
I can think of something else we recognize him by... :D :p

eyelikeart
May 23, 2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hemingray

hmm....u had to say that didn't u!!! :eek: :D

Mr. Anderson
May 23, 2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray

But that's not as obvious as an avatar. I do the fast scroll and I can see who's on the board just by a blur of an image, the other is not as easily distinguishable.

I would really like him to settle down though. But I know that won't happen, we can always hope for a theme.....