PDA

View Full Version : How Long will Mac15 keep his current 'Tar?

Ensign Paris
May 23, 2002, 07:19 AM
Just a nice quick Poll!

How Long will Mac15 keep his current 'Tar?.

Ensign

Beej
May 23, 2002, 07:23 AM
He he... surely he wel keep it longer or shorter than predicted just to give us the shiznits! I'm going to have to go for 2 weeks. I think that's longer than any other 'tar he's had, but I don't think he'll be able to hold out much longer than that before using a new one. :D

Macmaniac
May 23, 2002, 07:29 AM
Give him 6 days, he'll have a new one. Man I wish I could make cool anitmated tars like him.

Mr. Anderson
May 23, 2002, 07:34 AM
A week is my vote. But we might be surprised, it will take a signifcant amount of effort to make a better one, so he might hold onto it for an extra day or two....

Ensign Paris
May 23, 2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Give him 6 days, he'll have a new one. Man I wish I could make cool anitmated tars like him.

its not all that difficult, get a copy of Image Ready or similar.

ImageReady is really cool!
http://www.adobe.co.uk/products/

Ensign

britboy
May 23, 2002, 07:50 AM
I voted 2 days. He says he's already got a new one, which i doubt will take long to appear. At least he's getting really good at it though :)

eyelikeart
May 23, 2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
A week is my vote. But we might be surprised, it will take a signifcant amount of effort to make a better one, so he might hold onto it for an extra day or two....

I voted 1 week as well...

he's too inconsistent to keep one for too long...he he he ;) :eek: :D

Backtothemac
May 23, 2002, 11:07 AM
I went with a week also. I think the current one is a great tar, and he should hang on to it for a while. I know that mine isn't going anywhere for a while ;)

Knowing him though. He will change it just to throw us all for a loop.

resm
May 23, 2002, 11:21 AM
neah......weekend is coming....that gives him more time to work on a new one...I give him 4 day's since "3" is not available :D

mac15
May 24, 2002, 08:42 PM
I must have missed this.....but I will keep the aussie flag for ages.....It brings so much pride
to me and beej and the other aussie's
long life australia.......:p

britboy
May 24, 2002, 08:45 PM
he he he :) Come to think of it, my vote was spot on, 2 days :D

Anyone want their future predicted? I think i might be good at this!

Mr. Anderson
May 24, 2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by britboy
he he he :) Come to think of it, my vote was spot on, 2 days :D

Think your good, do you? Well lets see if you get the next change right. How long will he keep the current Aussie flag waving tar?

jelloshotsrule
May 25, 2002, 01:05 AM

Think your good, do you? Well lets see if you get the next change right. How long will he keep the current Aussie flag waving tar?

it'll be gone by monday

britboy
May 25, 2002, 04:48 AM

Not a chance of me getting into that one! I'm quiting with the predictions now, whilst i'm still ahead :p

mac15
May 25, 2002, 07:06 AM
well preapre to lose..this one gonna be their for a while
I the best one I have had and I did it.....so I'm not gonna change it
it says me in so many ways and it is full of pride.........:p

eyelikeart
May 25, 2002, 02:01 PM
well it looks like whoever voted for 1 week lost...

I think he kept 007 for...1.5 days?

he he he....anyway....I think we all will know mac15 by his calling card of changing avatars like underwear... :D

SilvorX
May 25, 2002, 04:27 PM
hmm i dont know how long he'll keep it for, the longest i had an avatar for on a diff site was like 4 or 5 months lol