Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Okay so I just updated my iPod touch to the new OS and started getting some apps on it and every app I open just crashes the moment it opens. Any help would be appreciated.

soberbrain

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2008
Okay so I just updated my iPod touch to the new OS and started getting some apps on it and every app I open just crashes the moment it opens. Any help would be appreciated.

Try restarting or resetting by holding the home and sleep wake buttons.

Packersfan27

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2008
This happened with me, I just turned it all the way off (hold sleep button and slide red slider) and back on and they all worked fine.

fontsavant

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2009
Having same problem

The apps I downloaded from the store just open then close. That's what a crash looks like right? Anyway, we tried holding both the power button (upper left edge) and the home button (lower fiddle face) but the problem persists. (is that a forced reset or what?) :confused:

Old Wembley

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2009
This happens to me in my iPhone allthe time. If you have any app updates from the app store, update one and it'll fix it.

Austin2048

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
Holmes, Pennsylvania
this would happen to me a lot. what i would do is just delete all my apps and reinstall them. it was annoying cuz i had to do that a lot but after awhile it stopped

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.